Blondie’s Immune Booster with Anti-Inflammatory Tonic Shots
For a smooth tonic, use boiling water and a strainer to help incorporate ingredients.
If you have a sensitive stomach drink 1-2 times a day. Increase to 3-5 times a day for best anti-inflammatory results.
The longer the mixture is steeped, the stronger the tonic. Dilute with water as needed. Store up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
Enjoy hot or cold.
Makes approximately 10 2-ounce servings
Blondie’s Immunity Booster plus Anti-Inflammatory Tonic Shots
- Food Strainer
- Mixing Bowl or Mason Jar
- Measuring Spoons
- 4 cups Water
- 1 T Turmeric, powdered organic is best
- 1 T Ginger, powdered organic is best
- 1/4 tbsp Cayenne Pepper organic is best
- 1/4 tbsp Black Pepper orgnic is best
- 2 T Agave or Maple Syrup organic is best; okay to omit
- Add all ingredients to a pot and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat and remove pot.
- For a concentrated tonic, let tonic rest longer.
- Let tonic mixture cool.
- Place strainer over bowl/mason jar and slowly pour mixture thru strainer.
- Add lemon slices if desired and store covered in refrigerator