How-To’s and Tips – Blondie’s Vegan Egg PreMix
- Measure and whisk together 4 teaspoons mix + 3 Tablespoons water + 1/2 teaspoon heart-healthy oil
- Heat pan low to medium-low and pour the mixture into a non-stick pan coated with heart-healthy oil or plant-based butter
- Cook 30-45 seconds then begin folding egg
- Suggested cook 2-3 minutes – Enjoy!
- Freezer friendly up to 3-6 months (keeps best in an air-tight container)
- Quick to thaw from the freezer
- Quick reheat on non-stick surface or air-fryer
- Refrigerate up to 1 week
- Use in sandwiches, chop up for bowls, burritos, tacos and more
Do you have a restaurant, meal prep service, online store, or other food service business?
- We Ship Worldwide Bulk Wholesale
- Prepackaged Retail
- Private Label Available
What People Saying About Blondie's Plant-Based Eggs
” One of the best breakfast sandwiches (vegan or not) you’ll get on island! They also sell….their… “egg” which is 1000 times better than the “Just Egg” — all organic, whole food, vegan ingredients (no isolates or other dubious unnatural elements).
And basically you can eat their egg and their cheese no matter how many dietary restrictions you face. Their [vegan] egg [vegan meat] and [vegan] cheese are…soy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free– but still absolutely ono!!!
I am so glad that Blondie’s exists!!” – AvaG.